Setting up your PPTP VPN account on IPhone
Getting started with your BestProxyAndVPN.com PPTP VPN account on your IPhone.
- Tap on your iPhone Settings Icon.
- Tap General.
- Tap Network.
- Tap VPN.
- You will find an option to configure a VPN connection named “Add VPN Configuration”.
- Select PPTP.
- Next dd your VPN configuration that you have either received by email or copied from within member area / your proxies page.
- Description is simply the Name that you want to give to your VPN Connection. Name it whatever you want to name it. e.g. best
- Server name is delivered as x.x.com in the information received and it is listed as "VPN Server" in the information you were provided with
- Similar to your Server Name, Your Account Name is your VPN Username. VPN username along with the VPN password are listed underneath VPN Server line.
- After adding the information in these three fields. Set your RSA Secure ID to Off.
- Set your encryption level to Auto.
- Set, “Send All Traffic” to “ON”
- Save the Configurations and return back to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Tap your Settings once again and now you will see VPN Slider Tab added to your settings, just below your WiFi Tab.
- Set it to ON. You will have your VPN up and running.
Please make sure you try connecting to VPN via Wireless/WLAN data connection first as some mobile data providers might be blocking VPN ports