Using proxies on Android
You can configure your Android Device to use proxies with a particular network connection, in order to do that you need to:
- Go to Settings application.
- Select Wi-Fi
- Connect to the network (access point) if you are not already connected.
- Long press on connected network and the context menu will appear
- Select Modify network config
- Check the Show advanced options check box
- Scroll to proxy settings, select Manual and proxy options will appear
- Set Proxy to the IP and port to the port number to according to the notification email you have received from our system
- Click Save
- Browse to www.whatismyipaddress.com or www.iplocation.net to check that it shows the IP of your proxy as being your own