Proxy Settings in Firefox (FF)
To setup your proxy in Firefox you need to follow these steps
- Right click on the shortcut in start menu and select Mozilla Firefox Options.
- Click on the Advanced category.
- Click on Network tab.
- Click Settings under Connection.
- Check Manual proxy configuration.
- Enter proxy server IP address and port number. Your proxies were delivered as PROXY_IP:PORT_NUMBER like for example 188.8.131.52:0000 so in this example 184.108.40.206 would be the IP and 0000 would be the port number
- check the box that says Use this proxy server for all protocols.
- Click OK twice and browse to www.whatismyipaddress.com or www.iplocation.net to check that it shows the IP of your proxy as being your own