Proxy Settings in Firefox (FF)
To setup your proxy in Firefox you need to follow these steps
- Right click on the shortcut in start menu and select Mozilla Firefox Options.
- Click on the Advanced category.
- Click on Network tab.
- Click Settings under Connection.
- Check Manual proxy configuration.
- Enter proxy server IP address and port number. Your proxies were delivered as PROXY_IP:PORT_NUMBER like for example 184.108.40.206:0000 so in this example 220.127.116.11 would be the IP and 0000 would be the port number
- check the box that says Use this proxy server for all protocols.
- Click OK twice and browse to www.whatismyipaddress.com or www.iplocation.net to check that it shows the IP of your proxy as being your own
You can check our video tutorials on Firefox Proxy Settings that our users submitted in our Double Your Proxies program in our Firefox video tutorials section.
All our available video tutorials are posted on our youtube channel
Tags: howto, proxy, proxy settings, firefox proxy, firefox, proxy configuration, proxy config, ff proxy