Proxy Settings for 3G/4G Android
You can configure your Android Device to use proxies with a 4g network connection, in order to do that you need to:
- Go to Android Settings.
- Go to “Network & Internet” or Connections
- Go to "Access Points"
- Tap on the APN you are currently using
- Enter the IP address in the "Proxy" box
- Enter the Port in the "Port" box
- Save the settings
- Browse to www.whatismyipaddress.com or www.iplocation.net to check that it shows the IP of your proxy as being your own
Please note that you will be prompted for username/password before connecting to the proxy so you might want to have your authentication details at hand.