Do your proxies unlock hulu?
Yes they do, you can access hulu using our proxies however please notice that hulu as other geo restricted content provider might be using browser geo location detection too in addition to IP geo location detection.
Therefor if you are having troubles accessing hulu make sure you try to either:
- run Internet Explorer in private mode (CTRL+SHIFT+P) or
- run Firefox with geolocation disabled (to disable FireFox gelocation follow the steps below):
- In the URL bar, type about:config
- Type geo.enabled
- Double click on the geo.enabled preference
- Location-Aware Browsing is now disabled
- run Safari with geolocation disabled (to disable Safari gelocation follow the steps below):
- Open System Preferences / Security and select the General tab.
- Click the gold padlock icon bottom left in the pane and make sure: Disable Location Services is selected.
- Relaunch Safari. See if that made a difference.